Tuesday, August 29, 2006

SCRI Study Group

Welcome to our SCRI study group! Please respond to this post so we'll know everyone is able to get on. Just click on the "comments" button in the bottom right hand corner and write something to let us know you're able to post. (Feel free to write any comments about our first class together!) If you have any difficulty getting on, just let me know and I'll come by to help you. I enjoyed our first class together...I think it's going to be a fantastic year!

10 comments:

Kelly Weber said...

I am in!!

Andrea said...

Great class Diane :-) I am looking forward to learning a variety of new strategies and collaborating with my colleagues from Airport.

Rita said...

This is going to be very interesting. My first blogging experience.

Deb said...

I'm in! This is going to be a great class. I'm looking forward to learning more strategies and discussing them with others.

Pam Lorentz said...

I am in! Diane, I enjoyed class yesterday. I like this literacy project that we have to do by next time. I think the students would enjoy a similar activity; I will have to modify. I like the mix of subject areas we have present; it should make for some interesting dialogue.

Claire Klein said...

Class was great! The time went by quickly. I loved the jigsaw strategy and two truths and a lie.

shelley said...

I hate I missed the first class! I look forward to next week though!

Jeanette said...

Just checking in. Jeanette

LGoodwin said...

I finally got in.

I enjoyed the class, and it inspired me to buy a book while we were at Duke last week.
I will share the book at class.
Thanks,
Linda

jspires90 said...

I enjoyed class too- 2 weeks ago now. I love to read and am looking forward to learning different methods that other educators use in a variety of disciplines particularly in the areas of literacy and assessment. Its also nice to collaborate with teachers with which you haven't had the opportunity to work with throughout the school year.